Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, October 03, 2005

Blurdy RHB!! ARGH!

Am so freaking pissed with the blurdy RHB cash deposit machines!!!! Had withdrawn my pay from SBB to deposit into RHB coz I use RHB to pay all my bills. Yesterday, after my ankle massage, went to the RHB @ Subang SS15 to deposit but it said "Temporarily out of service". Fine, I thought they're doing their regular maintenance (though that machine seemed to say that each time I try to use it). Nvm.... just now, @ 11:15pm, went to the RHB @ DU.... and the damn blurdy machine also said "Temporarily out of service"!! Wat the #$%^?! Hallo??!!! Some ppl are trying to put IN money but they're not allowing ppl to do so!! ARGH! Stoopid!! If the machines were down for 1 day, it's acceptable but 2 blurdy freakin days?!! ARGH! I can't believe this! Sooooo blurdy f#$%^^g pissed!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home