Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I am...

*blogged offline while @ PWTC, 3:15pm

  • extremely bored, tired, and sleepy...
  • antsy coz i've got about 3 hours to kill till we can pack up and LEAVE!...
  • listening to my colleague tell me about the places that sell cheap apparel in Bangkok (he lived there for 4 years)...
  • very annoyed with one of my clients' IT team coz they keep pinpointing a problem back to us when it's not within our scope of work...
  • very impatient to get to the end of the exhibition today coz i wanna go to Starbucks/Coffee Bean across the road to get online...
  • extremely pissed off with the obscene rate that they're charging for WiFi access here @ PWTC (RM100 for 5 hours and RM250 for 24 hours! How absurd!)...
  • not looking forward to tomorrow coz it'll be another long and boring day like today... latest update: I now have motivation to be @ the tradeshow tomorrow ;o)
  • very irritated with people who just stop by my booth to grab the free pens

hhmmmpphh...2 more hrs to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home