Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I am a Poplar Tree...

Got a forwarded email from Gary. It lists birthdates and their corresponding tree types. I'm in the May 1 - 14 date range... and apparently, I'm a Poplar Tree. Description as follows:

Looks very decorative, talented, not very self-confident, extremely courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean towards philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.
Analysis:

  1. Looks very decorative : I disagree... makes me sound like a Christmas tree ornament *blink blink* hhmppphh...
  2. Talented : huh?! how?? in what?!
  3. Not very self-confident : AGREE! Well, i would agree whole-heartedly if someone asked me this last year but thankfully, this year I've gained much more self-confidence (not enuf though) due to my current job... still needs a lot of work though...
  4. Extremely courageous if necessary : weeeelll... i guess if the situation arises, i would rise to the occasion... i think... hehe...
  5. Needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings : who doesn't like pleasant surroundings?! this is not counted coz it's too general. Goodwill???? hhhmm... nah...
  6. Very choosy : Oh YEAH! Especially when it comes to my yet-to-be-found significant other ;o) only, i call it being s-e-l-e-c-t-i-v-e...
  7. Often lonely : well, i like solitude @ times... gives me space for myself and to reflect...
  8. Great animosity : huh??? like, when?? all the time?? only to those who've done me wrong...
  9. Great artistic nature : hhmmm.... 68%
  10. Good organizer : only when it comes to certain stuff like work... my room and workspace are a mess!
  11. Tends to lean towards philosophy : uummm, not really... i like my facts a lot...
  12. Reliable in any situation : ...just call my na-ame, and i'll be there... (sang to Michael Jackson's "I'll Be There")
  13. Takes partnership seriously : oh but of course! why waste time in a frivolous partnership?
hhhhmmmm... it's freaky how accurate some parts of the statement are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home