Anticipated Serendipity II

Saturday, September 24, 2005

missed opportunity... ARGH!

oh maaaaannn... i didn't get to talk to the Hottie today!!! *WAIIILLL!* :o( I saw him today, I was actually on the lookout for him and when I walked past him, I smiled so he'd notice me and he smiled back... but didn't get to talk to him coz he was on duty @ the seminar so couldn't talk.

Anyway, after lunch, he was mc-ing the afternoon talk (such a nice voice *swoon*) and it so happened that the location he was at was right in front of my booth. There was a floor-to-ceiling partition but it was panel-by-panel so at the joints of each panel, u could see thru to the seminar area. So I was sitting @ my booth, reading my book (sooooo bored!)... when I looked up, i thought i saw someone's familiar haircut from the back and i thought, hhhmmm, can't be HIM rite... so i was sorta staring and trying to figure out if it was HIM but trying to do it inconspicuously. Then he turned around, saw me, and SMILED! Aawwww... he has such a sweet smile!! So I smiled back and waved... and that was the last bit of communication that we'd had for today... and probably forever! Coz when I was looking around for him at the end of the day, he was nowhere to be found! sob sob! :o( So sad! Dammit, I should've gotten his namecard yesterday when I had the chance! Damn damn damn!!! :o(

Well, i've got his friend's namecard (the gal from yesterday) and i guess I could ask her for his # if i really wanted to... but i dunno if i can bring myself to do *shudder* it'll be sooo blurdy obvious! *GASP!* Anyway, i guess it wasn't meant to be.... sooooo... :o( But he's just soooooo good-lookin' (by my standards, that is)... so irresistable! Yuummmmmmyyy!! I guess i'd never know now, would i..... sigh...

gawd, i'm acting like a silly, giggling teenager! Wat the...?! geez, i hate it when a few very selected guys have this impact on me... hhhmmpphhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home