Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, September 22, 2005

HOT STUD! OW!

Oh my gawd!! I met the hottest thing @ the tradeshow just now!! Was on the way out of the hall when me and Yap noticed FOOD! Apparently, it was a cocktail thingy for exhibitors so we went in to get some munchies before heading off. So I got my finger food, was standing around eating when this HOTTIE came up to me and started making small talk (hope to gawd i didn't have anything stuck in my teeth!). Then some gal came up and he introduced us, apparently the gal was his schoolmate... so we got talking, then Hot Stuff had to leave to do his socializing rounds (he's one of the organizers) but not before I managed to flirt a lil' with him! lol!

hhmmm... i hope i see him again tomorrow ;o) *crossing fingers* NOW i've got some motivation to go there tomorrow... hehe...

NOTE: Actually, Hot Stuff came over to my booth this afternoon coz my colleague had been pestering the organizers for another chair (there was only 1 @ our booth) so I think he came over to check and see if we'd gotten the chair. Noticed him then but didn't really pay attention... hehe...

3 Comments:

  • Next time grab the hottie by the balls laaa....so they cannot get away. Grooveblender

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2005 1:34 AM  

  • aiyoh... was in a hurry to leave the place la, didn't think of it! i know i know... very dumb... later, when i was @ starbucks only i realized i should've at least gotten his namecard! *WAIL!*

    By Blogger Ai Ling, at September 24, 2005 4:30 AM  

  • this is so depressing... i let me one chance get away... sob sob... :o(

    By Blogger Ai Ling, at September 24, 2005 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home