Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Small, small world...

So last Friday, was asked to help out at a salsa workshop at my "most favorite place in the whole wide world" (excuse me while I go choke now)...

Naturally, the person who I "really liked" recognized me... so I had to put on the "real" smile and go "Oh hiiiii!!! Yes, it's me... no no, I'm not an instructor. Just helping out coz the main stars are out of town...blah...blah...blah"

So anyway... they had us standing there (no chairs for us, mind u) for about 1 hour before we started. And no, they didn't want us dancing on the wooden floor coz they didn't want us to scratch the floor.... waaaaaa, ok lar, so we dance on the tile floor.

Next thing I know, I was walking pass the staircase and this girl walks by and says "Hi Ai Ling!!!" and I do a double take and think to myself "Shites! That's my classmate from primary school!!"

That's the second "It's such a small world" incident at that place. Their former asst. manager there was also a schoolmate, one year my junior. Geez, talk abt being in teeny tiny KL, man.

So anyway, after we were done with the workshop, naturally had to do some small talk with the "long lost friend", exchange of numbers, "oh, we must meet up for drinks one day ya", yada yada yada...

Sometimes, I really dun like being in such a small world.

Bleecckk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home