Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Animals in My Life

Here are some of the animals who I'd had the good fortune to be associated with throughout my life...

Sandy, brindled boxer... the very first dog we had that I could remember...

Sylvester & Bandit

Sandy and I-can't-remember-his-name... my aunt's dogs in Ipoh

Sam & Rufus - boxers, who we'd hand-reared when they were newborns after their mother died of complications from their birth

Frisky, our very first cat! Dad wanted to dump her when she came into our house one day but me and sis protested madly. Dad & Frisky eventually became best of friends... but she ran away when we moved to our current home :o(

Patches/Patchy - our second cat who came one day and never left. She's all of 9 years now and still going strong *touch wood*

*Ppbbttthhh!!! Stop taking pics of me! Else start paying royalties!*

Vanessa/Nessa - adopted in the States, relocated to M'sia. Lost a tip of an ear to frostbite and almost had a leg amputated when she was a stray on the streets of Buffalo.

*Ssssshhhhh!!! I'm hiding!!!!*


Misty - adopted with Nessa in the States, relocated to M'sia. Has a short-haired version of a brother back in the States.

*Oh hello... would u like to rub my tummy???"

These are only some of the animals who I'd had the privilege of growing up with. Others include Prince, Ginger, Kimbo, Bobby, Max, Fred/Tiny... I couldn't find pics of them.

RIP to those who're already in Doggy/Kitty Heaven...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home