Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, September 28, 2006

ARGH!!! Bloody drivers!!!

I tell u... some M'sians shouldn't be allowed to drive AT ALL!!!! GAH!!

I dunno if it's just my bad luck or what... but my car kena hit again!!!

There I was, minding my own business, driving home from class on the Sprint highway. I was in the fast lane and was just passing this other Wira on my left when the STUPID MORON decided to change lanes into my lane without even bloody looking first!!! So, hit my car lar! Thank gawd he didn't suddenly swerve 100% into my lane or else I think I wouldn't be here writing this right now. Some more after that, when I moved into the slow lane, trying to decide if I should stop and check my car, the bloody idiot moved to the slow lane also (behind me) and started tail-gating me!!! I was like WTF!! So I slowed down even more. We were passing by a Shell station and I just slowed down to see if he'd pass me and turn into the station. He did and stuck out his hand as an apology. I just GLARED at the stupid bugger coz he's one of those ah bengs who do their car up all ugly with stickers and loud exhaust and think they're the next Michael Schumacher on the road. GAH!!

THAT was a scary incident, man. If he'd swerved into my lane 100%, I think I would've hit the divider and goodness knows wat might've happened then :-O

Everyone, pls be very careful when u're driving on the streets coz u not only have to look out for criminals but u've also got to look out for stupid, careless, irresponsible drivers who are selfish asses and think of nothing but themselves on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home