Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Lil' Bit of Silliness and Fun

My friends are funny, hehe...

SL has been wanting to try out YM's voice call for some time. She's been bugging me for a few days and I keep telling her that it won't work coz I dun have a mic. But she goes "Never mind, try anyway" so yesterday I gave in and said, "ok ok, u call me"... and she went "haha, we're so sampat. I said "U lar! So sampat! :-p"

So she called... and the woman ended up talking to herself while I typed out my replies coz while I could hear her, she couldn't her me coz I didn't have a mic! Duh!

Then I said I'd go look for my old old mic while she tried to figure out how to get Steph to join our conversation so we could have a 3-way conversation. Found my mic and it was actually working! :-O Was so impressed! Hehe...

SL managed to get Steph conferenced in but the way YM worked was more like a walkie talkie. It was quite funny when we were talking all at once coz it seemed like we were talking to ourselves, haha! And we kept repeating ourselves "Hallo hallo, can u hear me???" and burst out laughing each time...

Hehe... it's cool how the simplest things can make us laugh... like a short-lived voice conversation via YM.

:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home