Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, October 16, 2006

More Holy Matrimonies

Two weekends ago, it was Chien Li's wedding...


Highlight of the dinner was when the groom declared to the bride that he was "addicted to her". Aaaaawwwww... so sweet! (She's my former colleague from VS)

Yesterday was Rachel's wedding...


There was a garden ceremony where the priest conducted the nuptials, followed by a sit-down dinner in the resort ballroom. I liked the slideshows that they'd put on. Highlight of the nite was probably the part where they made the guests all go up and do the Scottish dance (the groom's Scottish). After some confusion, I think the M'sians finally got the hang of it... haha... (I've known Rachel back in the Buffalo days... we were in the same faculty and took some of the same courses).

Come December, there'll be another wedding... of my oldest friend, someone I've known since my pre-school days. Wow, I feel quite ancient o_O

This year's a good one for weddings, eh????

;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home