Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, October 26, 2006

More Odissi and Kats!

Aaaahhh... nothing beats a good Odissi workout. Total concentration and focus so that everything else is blocked out... err... except for the beads of sweat dripping off my hair into my eyes, haha...

Feels like forever since I last went for class even though it's only been a week and last Sunday was a holiday so we didn't have class. I swear, I miss one class and my stamina just plummets like nobody's business :o(

Ramli and the gals will be performing for the gala dinner (by invitation only, I think) for the opening of the movie "Don - The Chase Begins Again" here in KL. Am sure everyone has heard the contests on the radio (forgot which station) where they're giving out invites to the event. Among the audience will be Shahrukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra, the main stars of the movie. So cool!!!!! *drool*

**********


Nessa Mugshot

Misty Mugshot

Hehe... yup, I shamelessly posed my kats for their mugshots. Eh, u know it's quite difficult to get a kat to stay still long enuf for u to take a close-up pic of his/her face????? :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home