Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So what next???

The perpetual dilemma...

"WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?????"

I just want a job that will give me a sense of fulfilment and achievement at the end of the day. A job that's meaningful and preferably will contribute towards the betterment of society or the animal kingdom. Doing work just for the sake of contributing to the employer's revenue just isn't sufficient anymore.

What difference am I making in the world?
What good am I doing?
How am I contributing to my kids' future (if I have any)?
How am I making myself a better person by doing what I'm doing everyday?

Not expecting to come up with some miracle cure for AIDS or anything huge like that lar. Just want to do something good, regardless of how small it is.

I am definitely not destined to obtain tremendous wealth, with this type of mindset. Not that I'm looking for it. Though it would be nice to afford one or two luxuries once in a while.

Beggars can't be choosers. I think I'd take a paycut doing what I enjoy and being able to contribute some good over a high-paying high-stress corporate job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home