Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, March 06, 2006

Things I need to learn...

Hhhm... this seems like a familiar post... oh well, add another list of things that I need to learn (mostly common sense, actually)...

I will learn:

  • From my past experience and mistakes (Especially the mistakes!) and not repeat them again in the future (duh!), can be very painful --- still learning, still learning.
  • To stop over-analyzing and thinking so much and live for the moment --- brains cells depleting with each useless thought, need to save 'em for more important matters.
  • To save and resist temptation to buy almost everything I like so I can accumulate RM6,300 by year-end --- come to think of it, I haven't really bought much, it's just paying fees and bills and food and gas (RM0.30!!! WTF!!! RM56 for not even 30 liters! *WAIL!*) and more bills.
  • To stop complaining and whining abt everything that is not rite and do something abt it, or if I can't do anything abt it, just dun go on and on abt it! --- umm, to stop completely would be almost quite impossible. Will aim to REDUCE.
  • Not to do and/or say stupid things and regret it later i.e. THINK before doing/saying anything --- hhmm, must take care not to contradict Point #2 above.
  • Not to have any expectations on anyone and/or in any situation --- to save myself from unnecessary disappointment later on. And also to be fair to others.
  • To appreciate the ppl I care abt and not take them for granted... coz anything can happen in this crazy world of ours.
  • To learn more things so I can add more worries to my already overloaded mind --- haha!

*spaced out already*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home