Anticipated Serendipity II

Friday, March 03, 2006

Short-circuited??

My mind short-circuits sometimes... dunno why or how... but occasionally, I'd catch myself saying something totally out of context but I dunno why I said it at all. So then, afterwards, I'd be thinking and thinking "Wat the hell was I trying to say?!" but will never be able to figure out why I said wat I said... the most recent case of this happening was last nite...

Another scary thing that happens to me is that sometimes, I'd be thinking something but wat comes out of my mouth is something totally different! This is quite worrying coz there's a possibility that wat comes out, could potentially be something not politically correct or it could be hurtful to someone else. Like I said, have no idea why this happens... the last time this happened was in Dec 05.

Am gonna monitor and see how often these things happen... am hoping and praying that it will be a rare occasion or else i'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do, which would be quite difficult seeing that even I dunno wat the hell I'm saying! blurgh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home