Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

@#$%& clients!

I am so tired....

Been buried under piles of work, which all came flooding in all at once since last week and everyone wants their proposal TODAY...

I HATE clients from the very core of my soul... and DETEST servicing them even more... especially clients in this industry...

I wish I had access to a punching bag right now... would like to imagine I'm rearranging someone's face...

I wish I had a million dollars so that I can afford to support myself and pay 30 cents more for a liter of gas (and everything else that's gonna increase in price) and make a rude face to my employer and the clients and go "Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeeeehhh! I'm quitting NOW. I'm paying u back for my 2 months notice. Go solve ur problems urself! Pbbbtthhhh!"

*SMACK!* Oww... I need to get back down to the real world and stop hallucinating...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home