Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, March 06, 2006

OD of Someone???

Is it possible to get an overdose of a person? I get that feeling sometimes, when I've been hanging out a lot with certain ppl (a lot = much more than the norm), and I suddenly get this suffocating, stifled feeling when I'm with them. But it doesn't happen with everyone, only a few specific ppl. All of a sudden, I feel like, I've gotta get away... I can't take another minute spent with them! Does this make any sense? Does this make me sound really horrible? I sound quite horrible to me :o( especially if the person is supposed to be close to me... sigh... figures why I'm such a loner and an antisocial outcast...

But, saying that, this feeling will pass after a week or so of not seeing the person(s) affected.

Wat can I say... I'm strange that way...

*This does NOT have anything to do with the Significant Other, in case anyone's wondering.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home