Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, March 02, 2006

In Farking Pain!

4am : *eyes snap open* Owwww!!! My stomach!!! Cramps! Cramps!!! GAAAH!

Stupid cramps... was rudely awakened at 4 this morning by the most horrible period cramps ever coz it's that time of the month again... bleeecckkk...

It's exceptionally bad this time around, dunno why, coz I've never been woken up by stomach cramps ever before! Gah! This time, I didn't even think twice abt taking Panadol to relieve the pain coz it was so bad that I couldn't get back to sleep and I NEED my sleep so popped 2 pills, waited for abt 5-10 mins for the pills to take effect and thankfully, managed to get back to sleep. (Usually, I'd try to tahan until I cannot tahan anymore, then only I'd take painkillers)

Is this a sign of getting older ??? I've never had it so bad before. Have heard conflicting reports from different females abt PMS and cramps and getting older:
  • "U know, PMS and cramps will just get worse as we get older" --- Oh no!
  • "Dun worry, all these will disappear after ur first child" --- Really????
  • "After having sex the first time, ur PMS symptoms will decrease" --- Huh??? Wat does one got to do with the other?!

Dunno wat to believe or wat not to believe... I think I shall just wait and see wat my body tells me... hhhmmm...

Guys are so damn blurdy lucky not to have to go thru this every single month... BAH!

2 Comments:

  • Sigh i know how u feel....do u know every woman gotta experience at least 500 cycles of periods throughout their lives before they hit their menopauses n dieeeeeeee!?!!?

    *toungues*

    By Blogger Winn, at March 02, 2006 6:35 PM  

  • bleecckk.... so unfair rite???

    By Blogger Ai Ling, at March 02, 2006 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home