Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Freezing my ass off

...coz the blurdy A/C at work is sooooooo cold! It's like a blurdy freakin morgue in here! Not that I've been in a morgue before but I assume it would be at least as cold as it is now in my ofc. I'm wearing a jacket and I'm still soooooo cold!

That's one thing abt buildings in KL. I dun, for the life of me, understand why the hell the A/C temperatures are set to be sooooo low that we'd need a bomber jacket just to keep warm! U'd see ppl all huddled over their desks, wrapped up in sweaters, jackets, shawls but the sun is shining oh-so-brightly outside. Oh, the irony of it all!! And when u go outside for lunch, u'd practically be roasting. It's soooo ridiculous! We are in tropical climate, for crying out loud!!!!! Yet inside, we're all wrapped up like mummies just to keep out the cold.

Gah... no wonder there's global warming... just check out the no. of A/C units on each building u see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home