Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another RED moment...

haiyaiyai.... malunya!!! *blushing furiously*

Was gonna check with CB if she was still handling the telco keyword notification. While walking to her place (3 cubes behind mine), the word 'telco notification' kept playing in my mind. Got to her place.

Me : "Telco!"

CB : "Telco?" *starts laughing*

Me : *blushing furiously* Oh my gawd, I'm so sorry! This is sooooo embarrassing! I meant to say ur name but I was thinking 'telco notification' in my head so the first word that came out was 'telco!'

CB : *still laughing, turning really red*

Me : *still blushing furiously, any redder and I'd turn into a tomato* Dun lar... very embarrassing lar... I meant to ask "Are u still in charge of telco keyword notification?"

CB : *still laughing but manages to spit out* Yes i am... telco! hahahahaha!

I need to find a hole now and bury myself to protect my family name.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home