Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My new FCUKs

My latest investment : RM765 on a new pair of FCUK glasses

I detest getting new glasses made coz it always costs a bomb (my astigmatism is high). But it's high time I made one coz the lenses on my current pair were scratched like a vinyl record (correct analogy ah?).

Anyway, picked them up last nite. Oh, another thing I hate abt getting new glasses is that I usually need multiple adjustments (i.e. multiple trips to my optician) to get it to sit just right on my nose/ears). Am still getting used to them now. Will see in a few days if it's comfortable or not.

Here are the BEFORE and AFTER shots:

BEFORE


That's me in my old glasses, also FCUK. Been told that I look like a schoolteacher in them (?!)

MY NEW FCUKs

AFTER


Yes, I know... this is an ugly pic... but wat do u expect after a hard day's work??? Definitely no Ashley Judd here... duh! *rolling eyes* The new eyes are half-framed, lime green on the inside and dark purplish-brown on the outside. Weird color combo but heck, I thought it looked rather funky when I first tried them on. And CL tells me that I dun look like a schoolteacher anymore, haha. BUT BUT this afternoon, Melvin, my cube neighbor, commented "Eh, new glasses? U look like a teacher" *WAAAAIIILLL!!!* So which is which??? Teacher or not teacher????

ANYWAY, it doesn't matter... nothing can be done now. Already got the glasses so gotta ENJOY it for at least the next 2 yrs coz that's how long I'm planning make it last till I make the next one.

4 Comments:

  • Desire is the source of all suffering.

    By Blogger Dog Phace Blue Hand, at February 21, 2006 8:39 PM  

  • Desire is the source of all suffering. ?

    Dont understand.

    Anyway, nice la ur FCUK. haha. If u really wanna see the diff, U shld actually pose the same pose and laugh the same laugh ..:p

    By Blogger Winn, at February 21, 2006 9:04 PM  

  • Desire is the source of all suffering. ?

    Dun understand either *scratching head* Care to explain?

    Oh no, Winn! Does that mean we're the brunette version of blonde bimbos?! Yikes!

    Haha, thanks for the compliment. Aiyoh, at work laaa... some more so tired already. Dunno how to reproduce the pose and the laugh, hehe...

    Eh, how come u so late still at work ah???? GO HOME, woman!!!!

    By Blogger Ai Ling, at February 21, 2006 10:45 PM  

  • tho working late, but i still sneak into your blog fr time to time leh hahaha

    current time : 1129pm :P HAHAHA.

    By Blogger Winn, at February 22, 2006 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home