Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Nice bonus???

Had my yr-end appraisal last week. The boss seemed reasonably pleased with my performance and says she's gonna give me a 'nice' bonus and a slight increment. So am eagerly waiting for this mth's paycheck to see wat her definition of 'nice' is... hhhmmm... I'd prefer to get a larger increment and a smaller bonus coz then it'll take effect every mth instead of one-off but then again, I shouldn't complain. Let's hope the bonus is really nice... *praying really hard*

Apparently, they're expecting a few large projects next yr and the boss told me that I can choose either to manage the local project or join the team who'll be handling the overseas expansion. But the details are still fuzzy as of now... so she'll let me know more in Jan. It all sounds quite exciting but am having my reservations coz somehow, things dun normally turn out the way they're promised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home