Anticipated Serendipity II

Friday, December 02, 2005

Dose acting up but... WE MADE IT!!!

oooeeerrr... I think I'm getting too old to stay out late... haha (i know some ppl who'd strangle me if I use the 'old' word... lol!)... Was at Conlay last nite to watch the final 2 HE couples compete (they were awesome, btw) and only got to bed at 3am. And am paying for it today coz (1) the dose is running (2) the head is clouded (3) the eyes can barely keep open... all from the lack of sleep... ugh... and wat's more, have got my co's annual dinner to attend tonite! ARGH! Am gonna look like a freakin zombie!! Oh wait..... i ALREADY look like a freakin zombie!!! *WAAIIILLLLLL!!* :o(

But anyway, WE MADE IT TO THE FINALS!!! All 4 HE couples made it to the finals! How cool is that?! But this means back to intensive practice sessions again coz the finals are next Thu! ARGH! Couldn't they give us more time to work on our routine?? Sheeesshhh... We gotta go get a red shirt for my pardner, who'd borrowed one from Martin during our heats but as Martin's gonna be in the finals as well, and he's wearing the red shirt too, my pardner'll have to get one for himself. Loads of things to do, so little time!!! *running around in circles*

shucks... sumthin tells me my head's gonna start pounding by midday. I had better go get some Panadol on standby... ugh... :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home