Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dress Rehearsal!!!

It's dress rehearsal tonite!!! I can't wait to get all dolled up! lol! I've gotta get used to dancing in my chilli red costume, hehe. Am praying that I won't encounter any wardrobe malfunction (thanks to Janet, we've now got a term to describe 'unexpected happenings' with our clothes! haha!).

Am just trying to fill myself up with happy thoughts so I can radiate positiveness through our dancing, since that was the main comment we've gotten from our 'audience'. I'm gonna smile so much till my face hurts! haha! Well, not till my face hurts la... since I'd end up looking like i'm in agony then, hehe...

Went to get sequins to get sewn onto my skirt. Wow, there're sooo many different shades and colors of sequins... so pretty!! Hehe... it's obvious that I'm not an arts+crafts person... well, i used to do a lot of sewing when I was younger but not anymore. No time!

Anyway, bought several packets of sequins, from silver to transparent. Hopefully at least one of those will match the skirt I'm gonna be wearing for General Dance.

Am having my 2nd cup of coffee for the day.. bad bad BAD! But i'm so tired + sleepy... have to keep myself awake. Not that coffee helps but am banking on the psychological effect, which occasionally works, hehe...

Think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts... hhhhmmmm, wat's my happiest thought??? ...... wow, this is not easy! hhhmmmm..... i think i'm gonna be bouncing off the walls soon, feel myself getting a bit restless. It's raining and damn blurdy a/c in the office is soooooo cold! *shiver*

3 Comments:

  • That's the way to go, girl! Good to see such positiveness emanating fm u, for a change. :p Hehe. Keep it up!

    -wen-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 22, 2005 5:36 PM  

  • Haha! Wow, it's actually quite tiring to be thinking happy thoughts the entire day while I feel like strangling the client! lol! NO NO!! NO negative thoughts! *think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts*

    By Blogger Ai Ling, at November 22, 2005 6:20 PM  

  • i feel like i'm gonna fly any moment, as soon as someone sprinkles fairy dust on me (read : Peter Pan) lol!!

    By Blogger Ai Ling, at November 22, 2005 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home