Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's those tiny, innocuous things...

Oh my, it seems that I've ruffled quite a few feathers recently without even realizing it! It's amazing how those small, tiny, seemingly harmless events can be misconstrued and result in such monstrous reactions (ok, maybe monstrous is a lil' exaggerated... hehe) but still... a much bigger reaction than expected anyway...

Well, just so it's known, if anyone EVER has any gripe abt me or a bone to pick with me, pls do come to me directly so I can straighten it out and tell my side of the story rather than complain or gossip abt it with other 3rd parties. I really DO appreciate the honesty and straightforwardness. And to those who've done so, I really do thank u and will take ur comments into serious consideration. Those shortcomings of mine which I can fix, I most definitely will (but pls dun expect overnite changes!)... but others which I can't fix, well, if u're a true friend, u'd be able to accept me for who I am coz none of us are perfect... and a lot of us are not mind readers either ;o) And I'd like to maintain that, anything that I've ever done, it's never ever out of any ill intentions so if the idea ever comes into ur mind, pls PLS check with me immediately and get the story straight! I'm not one to mince words so I'm usually direct and blunt sometimes (too much so, sometimes) so maybe things that I say dun come out rite and some may take offense. It's scary how easily words/actions are misunderstood and get twisted out of proportion, and ppl who are supposed to know u well enuf suddenly think the worst of u just coz of this misinterpretation... *shudder*

Anyway, I think that most (if not all) recent misunderstandings have been cleared up and hopefully, things'll return to some sort of normalcy soon *crossing fingers* Well, another lesson learned here for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home