Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, November 14, 2005

headaches, screaming limbs, and viruses

gosh... dunno wat's happening but have been getting headaches quite frequently lately. Am having one now at the moment... not unbearable but a nagging ache that's bugging the hell outta me! ARGH! Hope it's just from the lack of sleep and not due to some other reasons...

have no inspiration watsoever to write anything remotely interesting. boring... boring... booorriinnnggg!!! Been having salsa practice for the competition every single nite... i think the schedule's wearing me down. Dun min the hard work (since i love dancing and all) but i think my body's screaming for blurdy mercy already... sigh... and i'm getting panicky coz the competition's next week! ARGH!

just got an email from IT. my notebook's the No. 1 client with the most viruses!! 157!! HAH! What a joke! I dun even know how the hell those viruses got into my laptop coz i dun even surf much at work... duh... my infamous record below... i think last month i was 2nd or 3rd on the list... hmph...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home