Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Finally!!! .... but....

weeeellllll.... I finally got to meet up with the hot shot, and he's literally one coz he was 2.5 hrs late!! Due to work, apparently... hhmmppphh... should've just called and rescheduled, rite? That's wat i would do if i know i was gonna be late for an appt... sheessshhh...

Needless to say, I was quite pissed when he finally showed
... though he was apologetic and all but I wasn't impressed coz NO ONE has ever made me wait blurdy freakin 2.5 hrs! 'Cept docs, but that's an exception. Thank goodness i wasn't alone, else i would've left after the first 30 mins. Anyway, his details:
  • A vegetarian, who's a free-thinker!! Gawd, wat're the odds?!
  • A dog-person... he has a dog/dogs he saved from getting shot(?)
  • A smoker... darn :o( But I think he mentioned he was trying to quit...
  • Very married to his job... double darn
  • Seemed quite open... based on the topics we touched on
  • Has 1 sis in the US, lives with his family
  • Wakes up @ 9am on Sunday to get porridge, then heads back to bed (gawd!)
  • He knows my Odissi guru... they organized an event for him some time back. Cool thing was, when he asked if I'm learning Indian classical dance from Ramli Ibrahim and I answered yes, he exclaimed "I know that guy! He's amazing!"... which is cool, since not a single guy I know thus far (I think) and some girls, don't even know who Ramli is, let alone know wat an incredible dancer he is.

That's all I remember at this point... anyway, he said he'd make it up for being late yesterday but we shall see... given that his track record isn't very impressive at this point, am not holding my breath at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home