Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Morons!

Oh my Lord! I came THIS close to hitting a stupid human just now! ARGH! Was on the way to send Dad to the airport this evening. Was going 140, on the stretch just before the Cyberjaya turnoff. Naturally, was on the fast lane when I saw this moving speck at the divider to my right. Before I knew it, this stoopid stoopid moron, came running out almost to the middle of my lane!!! Apparently, these 2 stupid men were crossing the busy highway and I dunno whether the momentum of running and jumping over the barricade made one of them unable to stop in time but shite! I almost hit the blurdy guy! I managed to swerve to the left in time and thank gawd! there weren't any cars on the left lane else I'd have hit one of them. Gawd, dun these ppl ever learn!!!!!!! GAH!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home