Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, September 22, 2005

mental bloch overflowed...

hhhmmm... my mental bloch seems to have flowed over from the past couple of weeks... coz i can't think of anything to write about. Either that, or my life is REALLY boring! lol!

Today and tomorrow, am gonna be stationed @ PWTC for the Global SMEs tradeshow. I really really dislike attending such events coz it's (1) a major waste of time, and (2) i'm not a sales person or the product owner, and (3) i hate promoting stuff. But I guess they've got no one else to send to these things since the entire Marketing dept has been revamped so I'm the scapegoat... sigh... What's worse, there's not gonna be any internet connection @ the tradeshow, unlike @ ACM where there were tons of wireless networks... oh, the horror! *gasp!*

Anyway, yesterday was feeling a little bored @ work so i took a picture of my workspace... it's quite messy actually! lol! I can be pretty organized with my actual work i.e. deliverables but when it comes to my workspace, yikes! Sometimes, there're papers all over that i can hardly see where my desk begins! lol! Currently, i've got software bundles, a hard folder, and tons of papers on my desk so yeah... i think it's time for me to organize a little spring cleaning... hehe... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home