Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sense or Nonsense???

I just found out today that...
  1. If a motorist/motorcyclist (not sure if it applies to both) runs a red light and u're moving coz it's green on ur end and u hit the said motorist/motorcyclist, YOU are in the wrong coz if u argue and tell the cops that the traffic light was red on the other side, the cops would ask u (1) How do u know that the traffic light is red on that side of the road? And if u answer, "Coz I can see the traffic light from where I am", the cop would accuse u of not paying attention to ur own direction/road, which is why the accident happened in the first place, and (2) if u want to make any insurance claims, the cop would fine u 300 bucks before u can make a police report.
  2. If u hit a motorist/motorcyclist who doesn't have a valid driver's license and if s/he sustains injuries, it is YOUR fault for hitting into him/her even if the non-licensed driver is in the wrong.

The above incidents were relayed to me by my friend.

Huh... someone tell me if it makes SENSE???

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home