Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, September 11, 2006

One Jolly Family...

His extended family is so cool!! All so jolly and fun and NICE to each other!! Wow!

It was two of his cousins' graduation dinner and I got invited... hehe :-D

Before the food arrived, the 2 graduates were made to give a speech each. Then the dads. Then one of the cousins' friend was dragged up. Hehe, free entertainment while waiting for the food. Then suddenly, I kena pulak! They wanted a salsa demo at first but then I said I couldn't dance without HIM. Then he got dragged up (hehe!) and then we went "Oh, but got no music" So then they said "Tell us something abt urself and something abt HIM that we dunno"... and I went "Erm, wat abt him dun u know?" Anyway, I got as far as my name when the food arrived. Yay! Saved by the food! Hehe...

I'd drunk more wine that night than I've ever drank at any other dinner function. And I didn't even get high! Weeee!! :-D Well, mainly coz I was cold (the a/c at these restaurants are always at subzero temperatures, or so it seems to me *rolling eyes*) and alcohol makes me warm. But I forgot that it makes me warm only at my FACE! Duh!

Anyway, we ended the nite at their Grandma's place... and it's so nice to see everyone so happy and cheery and caring towards each other.

Aahhh... good ol' family ties...

**********
Dear God, please please please help me ensure that my event this coming week will run without any major hiccups. Please dun let me forget anything that I need to get done. Please let all the equipment and ppl work well. Thank you.
**********
Dang, am *hic* hiccupping now. How to *hic* go sleep like that????????? o_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home