Anticipated Serendipity II

Friday, February 17, 2006

Blardy hell!!

ARGH!!! I need to blog!!! I need to blog!!!! How come stupid Blogspot cannot access one??!!! *WAAAAIIILLL!!!*

Earlier, after sitting thru a mind-boggling i-have-no-clue-wat-i'm-doing-here meeting:

Me : Hah?? I have to attend the meeting with the client also ah??
Sr Mgr (not mine) : Yes la... u're going to handle the project mar...
Me : But my boss didn't brief me abt it also...
Another sr bigwig : Oh, I'm sure she just forgot abt it... she's ok abt it. U remind her the next time u have ur WIP with her la...
Me : Oh...ok (inside : blurdy hell!! u guys just dumping this on me coz no one else wants to do it, isn't it?!)

See, the first time they called me in the meeting to 'discuss' this project was like, i dunno, a few mths ago. My boss didn't brief me abt it prior to the meet. Fine, never mind. After that meeting, there was no sound at all abt the existence of it. Today, they called me in again to discuss the mechanics to present to the client. My boss still hasn't briefed me abt it to date and it's not like her not to brief me abt the projects she wants me to manage. Thus, my conclusion is that they got no scapegoat to clean up the mess so I have to pick up after someone else's shit... and I dun even handle this particular type of service in my portfolio! They've got the other team that handles this type of service! So tell me again why I've suddenly been assigned to manage this?!

I think it's a conspiracy. They know that the client is the BITCHY, fierce, fussy type so they dun wanna handle her so they dump it to me instead. A bunch of chickenshit, that's wat they all are... hmph...

BAH!

Dammit, my skin is starting to break out and it's probably coz I have to deal with morons at work... hmph... get me so annoyed I have to resort to eating junk food *munch munch burp*

NEW Update : Hah! I just received an email from my boss that I've been assigned to handle this project. Gah! Great... just freakin awesomely great! I can't wait to get outta here!

2 Comments:

  • gawd, what crap! even at my place, i at least have more responsibility and inform my people what they're supposed to do and not at the last minute, sheesh. should have checked with your boss first thing after the first meeting.

    By Blogger Ashkarya, at February 20, 2006 10:46 AM  

  • Yah... i should've. but my boss is rarely in the office and normally, she'd let me know if there're any new projects. so i didn't wanna bother her abt it. So since no sound from her, i thought the project tak jadi la. See see, it came back and bit me in my butt. I hope to gawd that the client doesn't get the approval from some ministry thing to go ahead with the project until i've resigned. She is REALLY BITCHY!! Hmph!

    By Blogger Ai Ling, at February 20, 2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home