Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Bye bye ang pows

I kena saman-ed on the first day of CNY! Talk abt bad luck, man! I hate it when cops hide around a blind corner and I only slow down when it's too late. GAH!

Got caught along the Sri Hartamas road coming out from Penchala Link heading towards Bangsar. The blurdy coppers were stationed just after the overhead bridge that links to KLGCC (i think?). I was apparently doing 104 in an 80 stretch. Who the freakin hell does 80kmph on a goddamn freakin highway?!

GAH! And can't even get discount on the blurdy saman coz apparently, it was an Ops Khas for CNY and no discounts were being entertained. So now have to pay back my dad RM300, who got it settled for me. There goes half my ang pow money. Minus the other RM300 I had to pay to get my passport done, I got no more ang pow money!!!!! *WAAAIIILLL!* :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home