Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, May 24, 2007

@#$%^&*

M'sian drivers have no common sense and courtesy whatsoever!! GAAAAAHHH!! Yes, I know this topic has been written/discussed to death but REALLY!

If you see someone ahead of you giving an indicator that s/he wants to merge into the left or right lane, you give way to the person, no? At least, I do... if s/he gives the indicator early enough and not last minute.

So there I was, I had to do a U-turn under the flyover near Dynasty Hotel and turn an immediate left after that. So I had already indicated before I finished my U-turn and I made it out of the U-turn before any other vehicles came from other directions. But this bunch of bikes coming from the opposite direction (the traffic lights had just turned green), they just wouldn''t give way! HALLO! I'd already indicated! And I reached the road before YOU morons did! Buta is it???? What else do you expect me to do?????!!! Some more dare to honk at me!! WTF, man!

Bloody morons/assholes/idiots/nincompoops/bastards.

GAAAAAAHHHH!!! So angry. Some more so early in the morning. Spoil my day only.

GGRRRRRR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home