Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Westin, KL

So recently I was invited to spend a night at The Westin, KL, free-of-charge. Of course I jumped at the chance! Me being the jakun that I am i.e. haven't stayed in enough of 5-star hotels to realize that it is just a room with a bed and bathroom and tv. But hey, 5-star hotels are usually COOL rooms with awesome bathrooms and really plush beds! What to do, I'm no high-flyer, so I dun get sent all around the world to stay in 6-star hotels and attend very important meetings :-/

My history with The Westin : I've only been in there twice, and that wasn't even up to the rooms. Once, to attend a DKNY fashion show and another to attend an artiste's press conference in Qba.

Anyway, me, Westin, FREE! Weeeeeee, here I come! Haha... :-D


The Doorway (this one is comparable in length to the Intercontinental Hotel in S'pore)



The Bathroom... it's quite big, with a separate WC and shower stall



The condiments (?) section and bath items




I got me a Berty!! He ONLY costed me RM35! That's like THB350!! Do you know how many things I could get with THB350??!!! :-O Anyway, I like my Berty. I was wondering, do they have different toys at different Westins around the world? Maybe I could make this my new hobby -- collect all the different toys from all the different Westins around the world! Yay! Duh, like who's gonna pay for my airfare and hotel charges??? *smacks self on the head*




This is the ONLY hotel I've been in in KL that actually displayed and provided condoms and pleasure enhancing warming lubricant anywhere on its premises! (ok lar, the drugstore in the lobby doesn't count). So cool!!



I saved the best for last! My favourite feature was the bed! It was so soft and warm and comfy, I didn't wanna get up and go to work the next day! *zzzzzzzzzzzz*



The View from the 21st floor... day and night... I definitely like the night view better.
And that concludes my one-night stay in The Westin KL.... *sigh of contentment*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home