Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, February 26, 2007

CNY and stufff

Maaaannn... so so lazy to write... that's what not having internet access at work does to you. Makes u lazy to do anything that has something to do with going online... haha..

So let's see... the filmshoot's early next week, then we head up to Genting for a weekend performance. We're having our final rehearsal this Friday and to top it all off, my left knee has decided to show its age at this point in time and has started hurting after each rehearsal since last week. *OWW!* :-(

*****
Traveling to work was a breeze last week. Today was hell. I wish everyone would just stay on perpetual holiday, myself included :-p

*****
What Women Want on 8TV is such a crappy, crappy show!!! Geez! The tasks are boring and useless, the prizes are laughable, and the host is such a bore!!! Gawd, I swear it's more interesting to watch my nails grow! I will not be mean during CNY, I will not be mean during CNY, I will not be mean during CNY...
On the other hand, kudos to 8TV for bringing in Ugly Betty. It's quite an entertaining show...

And Heroes is awesome!!! It's kept me quite intrigued at the moment... planning to get the DVD set... hehe...
*****

This CNY was rather quiet. We didn't do the normal visiting on the first day like we normally did the past years... but that's ok. I like peace and quiet.

Went to watch Music and Lyrics on the 1st day of CNY. It's a funny, feel-good movie. I like Drew Barrymore. She's such a sincere actress.

CNY also saw me junking a lot... and still junking coz we've got lots of cookies and junk food left, as always. At this rate, my tumm will be protruding out when I wear my saree for the show!!! ARGH!!!! o_O Gotta get rid of it by this weekend... *pray pray pray*

CL entertained his colleagues at his place last weekend... I was so tired I fell asleep midway (I did go to the bedroom, I wasn't THAT rude!) and didn't even realize they'd left!

I met up with my SMCK gals. Julia cooked lunch for us!!! And we had "yee sang" (my 4th this year)...



Before : All nice and neat...





After : Looked like a whole bunch of barbarians got hold of the "yee sang"... haha...


And we got the 1st Q gals a birthday cake!


Happy Birthday to Siow Lan (Jan 3), Joann (Feb 26), and Poh Fei (Mar 21)!! You're OLD!! Haha!! *evil grin*


Yaaaaaam Seng to the birthday gals!!

And one for the road!! :-D


*****

This weekend, another CNY lunch and dinner... gawd, so so so much fooooood!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home