Anticipated Serendipity II

Friday, January 19, 2007

Constant Irritations

Eeeeeeee!!! I cannot tahan these users!! I tell you, they just drive me nuts!! See, they were supposed to provide info from each of their modules for the UAT closure report based on a specific cut-off date. And even that took us so many reminders to them before they provided the info (and some of them gave us in the wrong format even though we gave them a template! Bah!). So anyway, I managed to compile all the data from everyone and sent out the report for their final review before the sign-off. And then these couple of users, throughout that one-month of time that they had to give us any updates, didn't give us any... then yesterday at the last minute, the bloody ppl email me and say, this and that and that has been completed/defect raised. And I'm like, "Hallo?????? Now only you want to give us an update???? We can't change the status/figures now coz then we'll have to change ALL the figures!!!!" Geez!! And one of them, the info that's in the report was given by him/her. All I did was copy-paste and correct the grammar. And then s/he comes back at the last minute to amend the info that s/he had given earlier. I'm like "Uh, the report's written as per what you gave. Why didn't you tell me earlier if you wanted to change it???? Sorry, the deadline to amend the report is OVER."

GEEZ!!!!!!!

**********
Oh, and I so so sooooooo DETEST drivers who blatantly (1) cut queue (2) use the emergency lane to cut queue.

STUPID MORONS! WHO GAVE U THE RIGHT TO CUT INTO MY LANE???!!!!! I WANT TO GET TO MY DESTINATION AS MUCH AS YOU DO SO GET THE **** OUT OF MY WAY!!! AND NO, I AM NOT LETTING YOU IN MY LANE!

Gawd, driving in KL is so not good for one's blood pressure. And I have to encounter these morons every single day.

GAAAHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home