Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Chapter of My Life, Part 1

Our lives go by like chapters in a book. One can usually tell when a chapter closes and another one begins...

While I was driving on my way home after rehearsal on Monday night, I had a sudden flashback of the very first time that I saw snow and my years in the US came rushing back to me...

Thus was the chapter of my life, "The Buffalo Years"...

The very first time I experienced snow was when I was in transit to Buffalo, NY. I think we were at the Chicago O'Hare airport and the bunch of us, quite like jakuns, went out on the sidewalk and went "Ooh"-ing and "Aah"-ing about the snow, hehe...



Bunch of misfits off to conquer Buffalo, NY! :-)


Buffalo, NY is well-known for its heavy snowfall. One winter, there was a blizzard and the university had to close for a day or two, and the last time that happened was more than 10 yrs before!




Mr. Snowman, my very first! :-)


There were fat squirrels with bushy tails and wild duckies as well...

...Part 2, to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home