Anticipated Serendipity II

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tired, spent, burnt out...

Yesterday was not a good day.

Event #1 : not good outcome
Event #2 : left me with a very guilty feeling
Event #3 : getting stuck in traffic plus getting lost and paying toll just to get myself out of goodness-knows-where was not very fun
Event #4 : was probably the best among all events -- free hotel food complete with performances. Unfortunately, I was totally out of place due to wrong dress code... but this couldn't be helped.
Event #5 : all the above resulted in me being totally zonked out by the time #4 was over (I left early, didn't stay till the end). But still went out to salsa... though the mind wasn't with the body. Dozed off when I was sitting outside, taking a break coz it was like a sauna in the club. Woke up with a start and realized that was not a wise thing to do... especially in a public area with strangers walking all around.

The night ended on a bad note... sigh...

Am still a bit out of it now...

The next few weeks will be some of the most difficult weeks in my life, I'm anticipating... a time for self-reflection, realization, and discovery. And hopefully I'll make the correct decision.

o_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home