Anticipated Serendipity II

Friday, June 16, 2006

Good Lord!!!

Oh maaaannnn! Since starting my new job, it now takes me, on average, about 1.25 hrs to get to work! GAH! Talk about a waste of time, man!

The roads are like, jammed up the entire way from Subang to KL! In the mornings, I leave my place, got on the NKVE, pay toll and get stuck at the Damansara exit. Then I get stuck on Sprint around Secion 16. Then I get stuck along Jalan Semantan. Then I get stuck on Jalan Tun Razak. And after work, it's jammed from the entrance of my office, along Jalan Tun Razak, ALL the freaking way to the NKVE (via Jln Semantan/Damansara, pass Sprint)!!! WTF, man!!!!!!!

And yesterday, OMG!! I was supposed to be at MATIC (on Jalan Ampang, near Zouk) for a rehearsal for Rev's arangetram. It took me, get this, ONE AND A HALF HOURS to get from my office near the National Library to MATIC (near Zouk), which is wat, all of 5 kilometers???!!! At one point, I was in front of Empire Tower (next to City Square). THIRTY minutes later, I'd only managed to inch my way to the traffic lights in front of Yow Chuan Plaza (it's has another name now, which I can't remember), which is less than 500 meters from where I was!! The KL traffic jam is just so so sooooo absurd!!!

AAARRGGGGHH!!! Am seriously considering if I should change jobs to a location in PJ/Subang just to cut down on the traffic jams that I need to go thru every single weekday. Seriously!

*Update* On Friday, I made the same journey, via Jln Yap Kwan Seng. It took me 6 minutes to get from my office to MATIC. Clear roads all the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home