Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pre-B'day Dinner

I had a pre-birthday dinner thingy last Saturday. Erica, Winnie, Jean & Chris, and Bernard... and me, obviously, hehe... we had dinner at Marmalade. They got me a cake from Baskin Robbins, with mint choc chip ice-cream, yuuuuummmmm... :o)

And we posed for a pretty pic (minus Chris)...


And headed over to Decanter at Hartamas. The rest, as usual, ordered their drinks. Me, I dun drink (only on very rare occasions) so I ordered something else. THEN...

...out comes this waiter with a FLAMING LAMBORGHINI!! I was like, WTF?!! It was all Bernard's doing, the idiot. He has some kind of fixation to get me wasted, hence, the FL. Either that, or he knew I wouldn't be able to manage the FL by myself and thus, he would step in to 'help' :p

So anyway, there I was, sitting there thinking "WTF am i supposed do?? How to get outta here now?!" but obviously, couldn't run so I put the straw in and took a relatively large suck, enuf to fill my mouth with the alcohol and passed the straw to Bernard and told him to finish it. Obviously, the flame was still burning but the guy made such a BIG fuss abt having finish it but in the end, he did it also lar. But now he's not going to let me forget the fact that I didn't finish the Flaming Lamboghini that I got for my b'day and how I'd committed a cardinal sin for not finishing the Flaming Lamboghini, and coz I felt bad a bit lar, so I told him, next year, I will drink TWO Flaming Lamborghinis! Stoopid stoopid me... aiyoh! *smacking self on the head* Must start training soon :o(

After that, we played a few rounds of drinking games and I drank a glass of Long Island Tea before I decided I'd had enuf and took my leave. Seeeee, I didn't do too bad that day. I actually had more alcohol than I'd ever had in one sitting! haha! Well, except for the time at Julia's BBQ where I had a few cups of vodka+something and another few cups of wine.

I was burping Long Island Tea for the longest time that nite.

Thank you - Erica, Winnie, Jean & Chris, and of course, Bernard for the interesting nite! :o) And Bern, u can call me a wuss all u want... sticks and stones may break my bones, and all that jazz, u know? ;o)

Fyi, to all my friends, let me stress again that I do NOT enjoy most alcohol and since I dun drink, u all know I probably can't hold my alcohol AND I have a phobia of puking (it's called Emetophobia. Yes, it has a NAME!) so unless u're really really brave and have the patience of a saint to persuade me to drink, just be safe and stick to the mocktails ya? ;o)

2 Comments:

  • I have Emetophobia too. In my entire lifetime, I've only puked 5 times? 5th time being me was sick (and not drunk :P)

    Nice blog! :)

    It's funny how we have the same initials? Mine's AL too ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 05, 2006 4:20 PM  

  • Thanks for dropping by :o)

    Hhhmm... excluding the times I've puked when I was a baby and toddler (incidents which I dun remember), I can recall puking only 2 times. Once was after a high tea thingy when I was below 10 yrs old and another was after having dinner at Pizza Hut when I was in my early teens! Wow, can't believe I still remember those details! Hehe...

    By Blogger Ai Ling, at May 08, 2006 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home