Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Healing Rooms @ Subang Parade

This is a pitch for my vet.

Anyone who's looking for a vet, I definitely recommend Healing Rooms @ Subang Parade. They have a team of vets there and my regular vet is Dr. Vijay, who's also the head vet there. Not only are they thorough, they actually take the time to ask detailed questions about your pet to try to make the most accurate diagnosis on your pet's condition and they also take the time to explain exactly what your pet's condition is and the treatments available as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each treatment. Heck, they even entertain the stupid questions that I ask sometimes coz being a concerned pet owner, of course I'd wanna know everything about what's happening to my pet. This is more than I can say about some of MY doctors, who couldn't even be bothered to ask me pertinent questions about my health, let alone explain anything to me!

In addition to that, the clinic also actively participates in the SPCA's spay/neuter program and assists the SPCA in providing an alternative location for low-income earners, students, pensioners, and pet rescue individuals to get their pets/animals fixed to prevent breeding and overpopulation. Dr. Vijay was kind enough to entertain my numerous phone calls just so I could get the program started up at Healing Rooms, given his busy schedule and all.

So yes, if you're looking for a vet around the Subang vicinity, please do check out Healing Rooms @ Subang Parade, next to Pets Wonderland. I think they're doing a wonderful job.

Thank you for your kind attention. Now you can go back to work :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home