Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wardrobe fuller but pockets have holes

Gawd, I went ballistic in S'pore!!! Ballistically shopping, that is... hehe... am so freaking broke right now, it's not even funny! I dunno how I'm gonna pay for my credit card bill next month! *WAIL!!!*

Here's an inventory of my purchases:
  • 4 Perlini bags (not branded but heck, like I care! They look nice!)
  • 3 dresses (2 Daniel Yam, 1 something else... all formal/semi-formal. Was eyeing a S$119 Daniel Yam but couldn't justify paying that much for a dress)
  • 3 tops for salsa nites
  • 3 board skirts
  • 1 board shorts
  • 1 board capri pants
  • 1 pair Charles & Keith shoes (I'd have bought more shoes but the ones that I like were above S$60 and I refused to pay that much for shoes, nice as they were)
  • 2 crystal-like hair ornaments

All in, I think I'd spent at least RM1K in shopping alone!! ACK!!!! Time to ikat perut and have bread + water for breakfast, lunch, and dinner :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home