Anticipated Serendipity II

Friday, March 31, 2006

One down... few more to go...

sigh... yep, it's that time again... when one by one, my colleagues are leaving the place. Today is Camp's last day. In 2 weeks, it'll be Steve's. Then TT's. Then Celine's. I can't believe she quit before me!!! *WAIL!* We went thru the entire Project-B shit and we're still going thru it now and I can't imagine doing it on my own coz we've been doing it together all this while i.e. "You die, I die... we die together, ya?", that sort of thing.

Well, I think that's pretty much all the "old folks". Except for me. The rest are newbies, most of whom I dunno. Sometimes, these ppl came and go and I dun even know who they are when I read their farewell emails!! Sad, huh??

We had Camp's farewell lunch at Cafe & Brew, here at the other end of Plaza Damansara, near Maybank. Food's ok, portion quite big. Am so stuffed, oof!

Me, Steve, and Celine were taking each other's pics with our mobile phones so we could use them as our contact pics (yeah, when u got a whole bunch of ppl working in this industry, u'll see us playing with our mobile phones virtually anywhere and at any time!).


I like this pic that Steve took of me and which is now my contact pic on his phone.








Celine, Me, Camp, and Steve


I can't wait for my turn to leave!!!!!! Wish me luck, hopefully it'll be soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home