Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Overlooked tag - Seven

Oh, I stumbled upon this tag (the very last entry at the bottom of the page) from my sis back in Oct 05 when I was looking thru her archives, trying to see if she blogged any books that she'd wanted to get.

A list of seven things seem pretty long, I dunno whether I can think of that many things! But anyway, here's my list of Seven (all in no particular order):

Seven things I plan to do before I die (not all are earth-shattering stuff):

1. Visit the whole of India

2. Start up my own animal sanctuary, something similar to Best Friends

3. Win the lottery (haha! fat chance seeing that I dun even BUY the lottery... not yet anyway, hehe)

4. Get a new car!

5. Find a life partner and have a lasting, meaningful relationship

6. Build a library in my house (current or future) to store all my books and so I can buy MORE books!

7. Get my navel pierced again


Seven things I could do:

1. Be more patient at home and at work

2. Be less crabby

3. Stop procrastinating and start working on my biz plan so I dun have to work for crappy employers

4. Stop complaining and start doing

5. Be more positive

6. Dun let ppl bother me with their shitty attitudes

7. Be more assertive


Seven celebrity crushes (dun really have any but these are the actors that I like for their acting lar):

1. Joaquin Phoenix - liked him in Qwills

2. John Cusack

3. Gary Sinise

4. Gene Kelly

5. Ewan McGregor

6. Jake Gyllenhaal (dunno how to spell his last name)

7. Elijah Wood - yes yes, I used to be crazy abt him when I was still in school. Those blue blue eyes.... *swoon*


Seven often repeated words:

1. Duh

2. Okaaaaaaaaaaay

3. Uhhhhhh

4. Hallo! (in a sarcastic tone)

5. Hmph (well, this is more of a sound than an actual word)

6. Shit

7. Sien (on YM with my colleagues)


Seven physical traits that I look for in the opposite sex (not all are mandatory lar - I'm not perfect either!):

1. A face that I find appealing - Dun have to be drop dead gorgeous but I have to be able to look at his face without feeling the urge to puke. This is quite subjective coz one man's meat is another's poison, and all that.

2. Height - I like wearing heels, especially 3-inch heels so he has to be taller than me when I'm in my heels coz I dun wanna be looking at the top of his head the entire time.

3. Well-groomed & clean - I cannot cannot stand men who are scruffy and look like sumthin the cat dragged in! Dun have to be all decked out in Armani or Hermes but must be clean lar...

4. Beard and/or moustache is a no no - dun like facial hair.

5. Non-scrawny legs - have u noticed that a LOT of guys - whether they're buffed, really nice build, fat, thin, etc. - have really scrawny legs??? Sometimes, when I see an ok-looking guy and then look down to his legs and they're like twigs, it's a total turn-off. So, non-scrawny legs required.

6. Reasonable complexion - dun need to have porcelain-like skin but shouldn't have volcano-like craters or entirely covered with spots.

7. Hair - must be reasonable fashionable. Shouldn't look like he just put a bowl on his head and cut around it.


Seven things I do to make myself happy:

1. Play with my kats

2. Spend time with family/the other half/good friends - depending on whose company I prefer at that particular time

3. Get in a good salsa session at the clubs

4. Go for my Odissi class and get a good workout

5. Bury my nose in a good book

6. Buy shoes/bags... but more shoes lar

7. Sleep! Can never get enuf sleep...

No one to tag... whoever feels like doing this, just do lar... :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home