Anticipated Serendipity II

Friday, February 10, 2006

Wat about your lover's knees?

Had a good laugh listening to Fly FM on the way to work yesterday.

They were having this Valentine's thingy where the caller would be asked to describe their lover's 'bits' (as selected by the DJs) for 30 secs to win a hand/foot spa from Kukubar.

So this guy, Khan*, calls in and he was told to describe his lover's knees for 30 secs. So he starts, blah... blah... "My lover's knees are good for giving me a back massage. And there's this spot behind her knees, where, if I hit the right spot, it'll turn her on, and in turn, it'll turn me on" and at this point, I started laughing coz the way he described it, it was so funny!

He managed to make it to 30 secs and then Fly Guy asks him, "So what's ur lover's name?" and he says "Alyssa*" and then bells started ringing in my head! OMG! That's my friend's boyfriend!! HAHA! See, they both have not-so-common names, so the possibility of another couple with the same names is very slim.

Naturally, I had to tease her abt it so when I got to work, I msg-ed her and she went "WHAT?!" coz she didn't catch the program. She retorted that he's gonna get some knee action just to live up to his stories.

Looks like someone's either gonna get lucky or get hurt really bad... hehe...

*Names changed to protect the identity of the individuals involved, for obvious reasons ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home