Anticipated Serendipity II

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Everyone is different...accept that!

I am very annoyed... hmph...

Some ppl should realize by now that we all have our habits and idiosyncracies, some of which may or may not make sense to others. As wat I always believe, as long as my habits and idiosyncracies do not affect any other living being but myself, ppl should just leave me alone and not question nor undermine wat I do.

Let's consider a hypothetical situation. For example, say, if I like to spread butter on my toast, then spread peanut butter, then another layer of butter before eating it, then just let me be coz (1) I am eating the toast and not someone else, and I know how I like my toast to be done (2) All that butter and peanut butter might be unhealthy but heck, I dun eat toast with butter and peanut butter all that often... so let me be! (3) And you dun have to make a big deal out of how I eat my peanut butter and toast coz it just, well, peanut butter and toast! Another person who eats their toast with just peanut butter cannot expect me to eat mine like that as well coz s/he has his/her way of eating toast and I have mine. I dun expect anyone else to eat their toast like I do so other ppl should keep their toast-eating habits to themselves and not impose them on me either.

Hmph... some ppl just cannot leave their noses and comments out of other ppl's business. If someone has that perpetual need to impose their way of doing things on others, go have a kid or get a dog.

Postscript : I am, however, more than willing to compromise if my habits, for some reason or other, affect another individual in any way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home