Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Loh Sang and Merv is Married!!

Merv, my longtime college buddy, has gone and got himself married! Not that that's a bad thing, mind u... am just quite tickled, him being a married man now and all that... hehe...

Had loh sang dinner last nite with Merv, Joanne (Merv's friend), sis + Rizal, Jo Ming (godbro) + Sean, and CL. Went to this restaurant, Hoi Kee, in Brickfields. I didn't even know there were Chinese restaurants in Brickfields, aside from the one corner Chinese shop with hawker stalls. Am actually getting quite sick of loh sang... I've had like, 5 loh sangs this year. I really shouldn't complain, seeing that I'd totally missed it last yr from being sick but I think I've had about 2 loh sangs too many, haha... ok ok *zip* stop complaining! :p Have another CNY dinner tonite, this time with the co. And another one this Sat with Kajang friends. So another 2 more loh sangs... sigh...

Headed over the Ms Read at Bangsar Village for the infamous banoffee pie (have been hearing abt this pie for ages but never tried it). It was not bad... also had tiramisu in a cup, which I quite liked... yuuummmm...

Here's evidence of last nite's event:

(1) Sean and Jo Ming (he matches the pillows, hehe)

(2) Sis & Rizal


(3) CL & Me


(4) Merv - the newly married man! :p


(5) The God Siblings! :o)


Aaaaaaahhh... another successful nite out.... :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home