Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, February 06, 2006

Baju Mandi

Guys can be quite hilarious when it comes to women's apparel. Had an interesting conversation with one of my IT guys the other day. The topic : my Victoria's Secret wraparound sweater a.k.a. Baju Mandi. Here's our entire conversation (edited, of course), which started off from a comment on my YM pic (it's quite an ice breaker, haha!)...

IT Guy : yo sexy....
Me : yes, lengchai?? wat can i do for u?
IT Guy : no lah....i thot who from the pic. very attractive pic
Me : eh, would i put some other chick's pic on my Y!?! eh, wait a min.. so long already i put this pic here.... NOW only u noticed?!
IT Guy : notice long time oredi. but now only i notice it's u
Me : aiyoh! why?? u think i cannot look that good is it??
IT Guy : maybe i overlook things
Me : aiyoh, how can like that??? so attractive chick staring at u right on ur PC also u can miss.... how to notice other attractive chicks when u are walking on the streets or in the malls?!
*snicker snicker*
*blah blah blah - something abt me being too lazy to approach ppl*
IT Guy : i know, cause there's one day i saw u in ur baju mandi. i dont really know what that thing is called
Me : baju mandi???!!!
IT Guy : ussually ppl wear it after they took their shower
Me : hallo???? that's a sweater laaaaa!!! not a robe!
IT Guy : haaaa...robe
Me : it is a wraparound S-W-E-A-T-E-R
IT Guy : doesnt look like sweater to me
Me : u guys... have to learn more abt women's fashion. anyway, wat with my baju mandi????
IT Guy : i thot u too lazy to change so u just go to work like that
Me : hahahah!!!! u seriously thought i came to work without changing???!!! oh my gawd!!!! are u the only who thought that or did the rest of the guys think that too???
IT Guy : i think the guys has the same thought as me as well
*there goes my reputation*
Me : i can't believe u actually thought that i didn't change! how come u never come and ask me la?
IT Guy : if it's really true...then i dont want u to be malu
Me : do i look like the kind of person who would get out of bed, dun change, and come straight to work?????
IT Guy : a bit
Me : really ah? why ah? coz i always wear slippers in the ofc, is it?
*I'd taken to wearing my Teva's in the office when I dun have to meet clients, after the incident where I busted my ankle*
IT Guy : that add up another point
Me : some more wat else???? the messy hair??? haha
IT Guy : u know
*He was actually serious abt the hair!*
Me : i like the messy-hair look. but other than that, my clothes look ok wat. no meh???? well, except today la...
*Was in jeans and a baby-T*
IT Guy : or is it the latest fashion?
Me : i just wear wat i feel comfortable in
IT Guy : i guess that baju mandi is really comfortable for you
Me : yes it is

Haha... was almost rolling on the floor after the conversation! lol! This is the aforementioned "Baju Mandi":


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home