Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Utterly Demotivated

sigh... am so demotivated at work. Have reached the stage where I dun really care abt wat I'm doing at work anymore and am just going thru the motions, waiting for 6pm when I can pack up and go home. Am still doing my work, but the drive is not there anymore. Normally, when I'm demotivated, I'd still care abt my work i.e. care enuf to get it done well and on time. But now, that drive has gone and though I'm still getting things done on time (most of the time), I dun really care how I do it anymore. This sucks, since I'm quite the perfectionist and need things done well, and sloppy work drive me nuts but I've really got no motivation to put in the effort.

Thus, it is high time for me to look for a change of environment. I have reached that state where I need to get out or stay here and rot and get cranky. Have something in the horizon and hopefully, if all goes as planned, it'll bear fruit and I'll be outta here soon *crossing fingers and toes*

But in the meantime, slog on I must... well, not really slog lar, the workload is not bad. But still... the work is uninspiring, to say the least... blurgh... 7 more hrs to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home