Anticipated Serendipity II

Friday, February 03, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!

Hope everyone had a great CNY! I sure did... especially having the long hols ;o) Ate and ate and ate some more, collected ang pows, slept a lot, ate some more... haha... heaven! :o)

Oooooooo... and I finally managed to catch a lion dance in action!!!!! Yaaaay!! I've been missing it every yr since I got back from the States (how pathetic is that!) and I finally caught it at 1U this year!! Was sooooo happy! :D I lurve lion dances! They're sooooooo cool!

Anyway, it's back to work today but as more than half the office is still on their hols, it's really quiet, 'cept for us few mortals who've nothing better to do... can hear us tap-tap-tapping away on our keyboards... YM-ing and MSN-ing... hehe... sssssshhhhh!! Me and colleague are quite sad ppl... we went to amuse ourselves with the new copier, hehe. No no... amuse is not the correct word. We went to get acquainted with the new copier... hahaha! Gawd, we need to get lives... *shaking head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home